miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Article - Pablo Monk

Two faces separated by a mountain

Have you ever been in Rio de Janeiro? It´s a lovely place and a horrible place at the same time.

On one hand, there is a lovely paradise of sand and sea where you can relax, scubadive, etc. But, on the other hand, it is a horrible place because of the crime, the traffic and the over popullation. There are a lot of poor families (Fabella). They sometimes go down and steal all what they can.

When I went to Brazil, I spent a very good time visiting places, for example the beach, the city, and I bought a lot of things in the center for all my family.We went to a cruise around the Amazon River, the food was delicious and we tried a lot of drinks like the Coconut one, liquors and others.

I recommend having a great time there but taking care of your goods.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario